Catalyst Talent Strategy Consulting is a licensed employment agency by the Ministry of Manpower (License No: 16C8021). Our consultants are not sales persons but professional HR practitioners that understands the needs of businesses, from the employer’s standpoint. We provide tailored executive search and functional recruitment services, specialising across junior-to-senior level hiring in forms of contingency search and retained search. Our consultants work deep within their network to provide clients with a 1-stop recruitment solution, providing you in-depth advisory on your recruitment needs.
Catalyst Talent Strategy Consulting offers a highly competitive, delivery-focused approach to retained search:
We seek a nominal up-front retainer fee for each project as a commitment from the client to work with Catalyst Talent Strategy Consulting exclusively. Catalyst Talent Strategy Consulting identifies, contacts, and interviews prospective talent and presents a shortlist within 4 to 6 weeks. We commit to finish the search within agreed timelines and provide refund and non-compete clauses.
Our Retained Service:
- Retained search assignments are managed by a Senior Consultant and a member of our dedicated research team.
- Clients are provided with detailed reports at regular intervals explaining the search progress, talent feedback, and useful market and competitor information.
- The client receives complete exclusivity regarding talent introductions until they reject any potential talent from the search process.
Catalyst Talent Strategy Consulting recommends retained searches for:
- Senior positions where both clients and candidates expect the process to be managed by a professional retained search firm.
- New companies entering the Asia market without a dedicated HR function.
- Sensitive high-level searches where the position involves the replacement of an incumbent.
- A new business initiative where confidentiality is important, or where market perceptions affect the client’s ability to attract the right talent.